Donate Your Used Professional Attire to SuiTUp!
The Career Center is accepting professional attire donations for the SuiTUp Professional Clothing Closet to assist students with their professional dress needs for internship and employment opportunities, interviews, career fairs, professional conferences, and competitions. A Career Closet space will be created in the Career Center’s brand-new office located in the University Union!
Donate your new or gently used professional attire in one of our donation boxes at the following locations:
- TU Career Center – University Union 225, 8000 York Road, Towson, MD 21252
- StarTUp at the Armory – 307 Washington Ave, Towson, MD 21204
- TU in Northeastern MD – 510 Thomas Run Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015
Please donate items you would feel comfortable wearing to an interview. When donating, please consider the following:
- Business professional full suit attire
- Dress shirts, blouses, blazers, jackets, slacks, and skirts
- Accessories including ties, belts, scarves, portfolios, and bags
- Please no stains, tears, rips, missing buttons, or broken zippers
- Suits should be modern style
If you have any questions or are interested in hosting a drop off location, please email email@example.com.
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Rixham, Judith R.