The Office of Technology Services (OTS) has technology resources and services to help kick off the spring semester.
How to get technology help
- General: OTS’ Faculty/Staff Help Center. “Walk-in help” available by appointment only.
- Blackboard: TU’s Blackboard team
- Online: TechHelp
- 24/7: access technology self-help resources and staff resources for working remotely.
Tech topics and news you need to know about
- External emails should always be evaluated and handled with caution. Emails from non-TU addresses are marked with an “External” tag, which is now red so it stands out.
- If you get a suspicious email, forward it to email@example.com from any device or use the “report phish” button in Outlook.
- Faculty/Staff can expect online Security Awareness training to be delivered to their TU in box this semester.
- Blackboard Ultra Base Navigation launched on Dec. 22. Stay tuned for details on how to become an early adopter of Ultra Course View starting in the spring 2022 semester. Contact TU’s Blackboard team with questions.
- Report Wi-Fi issues at towson.edu/reportwifi, see quick troubleshooting fixes at towson.edu/fixwifi.
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Weldon, Jennifer