Parking & Transportation Services is modifying shuttle routes to better serve our campus. The following modifications will be in place for spring 2022
On-Campus Route Updates
The Gold Route will serve the campus from 5 to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Fridays. The route will have a new stop on Towsontown Boulevard at Burdick Hall (stop #35). The route will no longer serve University Village, which is now accessible via the free Baltimore County LOOP: Purple line or the MTA (Maryland Transit Administration) #53 bus.
The Black Route will morph into three new shorter routes operating from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday:
- Service between the West Village, the Science Building, and Stephens Hall
- Service between the West Village and Liberal Arts Building
- Service from SECU Arena to the core campus
Additional on-campus service is provided by the the York Road/Fairmount Ave off-campus route, which stops at the end of Tiger Way on Osler Drive (stop #34), Fine Arts (stop #16), Administration (stop #14) and Towsontown Garage at Liberal Arts (stop #58). The Armory/401 off-campus route also serves the Athletic Complex, Fine Arts Building and the Science Building (via the Administration Building stop).
- The Kenilworth route service will run every thirty minutes starting at 7:20 a.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Tiger in Town route will operate from 5 to 11 p.m. on weekends only. Use the York Rd/Fairmount Ave route or the Armory/401 route as alternates on weekdays. The route will no longer offer service to the Donnybrook and Knollwood area. Access to the Residence Towers is available via Scarborough Hall (stop #12). Riders requesting service to the Athletic Complex should inform the driver upon boarding. Return trips from this area may be requested by calling 410-704-SAFE. The Baltimore County LOOP: Purple line is also an alternative route to uptown Towson.
- The Lachlan Circle route will be discontinued. Use the Goucher-Loch Raven route as an alternate.
Additional Shuttle Service Information:
- SafeRide will operate from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. seven days a week. The on-call shuttle will serve the entire TU campus and pick-up at TU bus stops uptown for returns to campus upon request. Trips may be requested by calling 410-704-SAFE or by flagging down the driver when on campus. SafeRide will no longer serve University Village, which is now accessible via the free Baltimore County LOOP: Purple line.
- The Safe Ride, Tiger in Town and Timonium/Cockeysville routes will be provided by Connect Services (red & white bus).
- Paratransit shuttles will no longer serve University Village. TU campus affiliates who need paratransit service from that area may contact MTA Mobility.
- Baltimore Collegetown Shuttle is also available for TU faculty, staff, and students. Visit https://baltimorecollegetown.org/shuttle/ for more information on services.
For more information regarding on- and off-campus shuttle routes and schedules, visit the Shuttle Services page, call 410-704-4101, contact us via chat on the Parking & Transportation Services website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, spring 2022
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Gorsuch, Pamela