December 23rd Admin Day – FAQs and Timesheet Information

Q. Who is eligible for the December 23rd administrative leave day?

A. All regular and contingent faculty, staff and student employees who are scheduled to work on December 23rd are eligible for the administrative leave day.

Q. What if I am essential personnel and must report to work on December 23rd?

A. Non-Exempt essential personnel and Exempt essential personnel scheduled to work on December 23rdare still required to work and should record regular hours worked accordingly. No straight time will be added for Non-Exempt essential personnel.

Q. If I had already scheduled leave for that day, may I use administrative leave instead of my accrued leave?

A. Yes.

Q. May I save this day and use it another time?

A. Essential personnel will be expected to report to work but may schedule an additional administrative day off by the end of January 2022.

Q. How do I code my timesheet to reflect the administrative leave day?

A. Please see the explanation below.

• ADMU leave code/8 hours leave– Regular Faculty & Staff, Librarians
  • ADMCE leave code/8 hours leave– Contingent II Exempt Staff
  • ADMCU leave code/8 hours leave– Contingent II Non-Exempt Staff and Contingent I Staff
  • Student Employees – students scheduled to work on Thursday, December 23rd should record normal work hours on the timesheet and note the administrative leave hours in the comment section of the timesheet for that day.
  • Lecturers – record the REG leave code for any time worked and note the administrative leave hours in the comments section.

Q. When is my timesheet due?

A. Regular faculty & staff – the timesheets for the December 15th through December 28th pay period will be available on are due on Wednesday, December 22nd.

Contingent faculty, staff and student employees– the timesheets for the December 18th through December 31st pay period are due on Wednesday, December 22nd.

Q. Who do I call if I have questions?

A. If you have questions about completing your timesheet, please call the Financial Services Help Line at 410.704.5599, option 1, or send an email to finservehelp@towson.edu.

If you have questions about your leave, please call the Office of Human Resources at 410.704.2162 or send an email to leavebenefits@towson.edu.

Categorised in:

This post was written by Baldwin, Timm