The U.S. Department of Education recently announced a new competition of the Business and International Education (BIE) Program.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2021
The purpose of the BIE program is to meet the nation’s security and economic needs through the development of a national capacity in foreign languages and area and international business studies. Colleges and universities that apply for this award must have established partnerships with trade associations and the business community. Eligible activities include the following:
- Promoting innovation and improvement of international education curricula;
- Informing the public about the increasing global economic interdependence;
- Internationalizing curricula at community colleges, undergraduate programs, and graduate schools of business;
- Developing area studies programs and interdisciplinary international programs;
- Establishing export education programs through cooperative arrangements with regional and world trade centers and councils;
- Creating internships overseas to enable U.S. students to develop their foreign language skills and understanding of a of foreign culture;
- Designing a summer program in international business, area studies, or other international studies designed to carry out the purposes of this program; and
- Structuring outreach activities that effectively integrate information about growing programs to inform the public outreach, increasing international economic interdependence and the role of American business within the international economic system.
If you are interested in this program, please contact the OSPR (email@example.com) as soon as possible.Grant, Grants, International, Research Grants, Sponsored Programs
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Fusick, Katherine