We are entering the next phase of construction on the Brand New U. Here’s what you need to know:
What’s happening now:
- Susquehanna Dining is OPEN and accessible through a new entrance closest to the second-floor main doors.
- Part of the first & second floor lobbies is sectioned off as crews progress on the building’s grand stairwell.
- Paws and the University Store, Post Office & Ticket Office continue to operate as usual.
- Susquehanna Dining will close after spring break and reopen in 2021 as an open-air food market with seven options, including the campus’s first-ever Dunkin’ Donuts. The renovated Glen Dining Hall will open after spring break with new amenities and modern dining options.
- Paws will remain open, with added options as well as Food Trucks in Paws Pavilion.
- This summer the University Store will open in a new storefront located on the first floor of the Union.
For more information on campus construction, visit towson.edu/construction.
Tags: brand new u, construction, union
Categorised in: Students
This post was written by Gorsuch, Pamela