Summer modified enforcement is almost over, and will end Friday, August 16 at 3 p.m. Please be advised that regular academic year parking enforcement will resume on Monday, August 19 at 6 a.m. As the university prepares for the academic year, vehicles parked on campus must be in the parking area associated with its permit.
As a reminder, please read all signs to avoid parking in the wrong area for your permit. For additional information regarding parking locations and permits, visit www.towson.edu/parking.
- Faculty/Staff must park in Faculty/Staff parking spaces, which are designated by red-bordered signs, or Overflow spaces, which are designated by black-bordered signs.
- Commuter students (30 credits or more) with Core permits must park in Core spaces, which are designated by green-bordered signs, or Overflow spaces, which are designated by black-bordered signs.
- Commuter students (29 credits or less) with Overflow permits must park in Overflow spaces, which are designated by black-bordered signs.
- Resident students (30 credits or more) with Resident permits must park in Resident spaces based on their permit type.
- Weekly or monthly permits are only permitted to park in Overflow parking areas of the stadium lots (lots 13, 14, 20, 21, and portions of 19), where all permits are valid. These parking areas have black-bordered signs.
Remember, you must have a valid TU permit to park on campus from Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. Posted signs take priority over any printed or website information.parking
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Gorsuch, Pamela