Are you a student interested in learning how you perform on a physical fitness assessment? If so, Exercise Science undergraduate student Research Assistants will be happy to assist you!
On a weekly basis during the Spring 2019 semester, free comprehensive physical fitness assessments for students will be offered to include resting heart rate, resting blood pressure, body composition, cardiovascular endurance, muscular fitness and flexibility. Student participants will also complete questionnaires regarding their health, physical activity and wellness habits.
To participate, you must be willing to follow explicit pre-test instructions which will be e-mailed to your TU e-mail address once you successfully sign up. You must also be willing to stay for the full assessment which is approximately 45 minutes in length. Please click on this link to sign up for your free physical fitness assessment today:
Please view the following flyer for additional details:
If you have any questions, please contact any of the following undergraduate student Research Assistants:
- Katie Gettier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Erin Lerew (email@example.com)
- Lauren Mandelbaum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sydney Ollinger (email@example.com)
- Brittney Ranti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cameron Russell (email@example.com)
- Jessica Welch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Categorised in: Students
This post was written by Ermer, Rachel M.