As the end of the spring 2022 term approaches, Parking & Transportation Services would like to remind the TU community of parking guidelines for a successful move-out. Here’s what you need to know:
- Designated 30 minute “move-out” spaces will be located near each residence hall beginning Friday, May 20.
- From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, May 20 through Tuesday, May 24, residents will be allowed access to the West Village walkway and Glen Towers’ access road for loading their belongings. Vehicles may only be on the walkway or Glen access road for 15 minutes.
- Residents must bring their belongings to the loading area before moving their vehicle there. In addition, residents should follow the directions of signs and staff.
- Vehicles may only be parked in designated “move-out” spaces for a maximum of 30 minutes. Once vehicles are loaded, they must be moved to a legal core, overflow, or resident space.
- Other than the dates and locations previously stated above, vehicles being loaded must park in a “move-out” space or other legal space.
- For safety, residents are not permitted to park in fire lanes, in a roadway, on a sidewalk, on grass, or in an otherwise reserved space (even for a few minutes).
- When not loading, students are to be parked in a legal space based on their permit type.
- As a reminder, only vehicles displaying state-issued accessibility license plates or permits may be parked in accessibility spaces.
The campus community should expect increased pedestrian traffic near and around the residence halls during move-out. For the safety of our campus community, illegally parked vehicles may be cited and towed at the owner’s expense.move out
Categorised in: Students
This post was written by Gorsuch, Pamela