Towson University is recruiting faculty and students to participate in the University Innovation Fellows program. This two-semester long program pairs faculty and students to participate and are trained in design thinking, a problem-solving methodology which enables the development of solutions to complex challenges.
UIF teams are part of a global community leading change in higher education and sparking innovation and entrepreneurship movements on campuses. UIF teams design and implement activities to enhance the learning opportunities at their institutions and lead the building of creative confidence, agency, and an entrepreneurial mindset among their institutional peers to address global challenges and build a better future. Participants gain the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to navigate a complex world.
Important Dates and Schedule
- January 10: Applications open
- March 4: Applications close
- March 14: TU UIF Team notified
- Fall 2022 semester: 6-week online training, develop on campus projects, and present projects to UIF team.
- Spring 2023 semester: Implement projects, and possibly attend a spring, 5-day experiential Silicon Valley meet-up at Stanford and Google.
Click here to learn more about eligibility and how to apply.
Don’t wait! Tomorrow will be here faster than you think.
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Brasington, David W.