Get technology help
- Call or chat with Student Computing Services (SCS). We offer general technology help through our Service Desks, plus Computer Labs, ResNet support, Multimedia support, 3D printing, VR, equipment loans and studios. We can also help fix your laptop software.
- Access general technology self-help resources, anytime from anywhere.
- Contact TU’s Blackboard team if you need help using Blackboard.
- Report Wi-Fi issues at towson.edu/reportwifi, see quick troubleshooting fixes at towson.edu/fixwifi.
- See TU’s student technology resources and how to access them from anywhere.
- Bookmark Student Technology Orientation for info on using NetIDs, accessing email, registration and records, where and how to print, logging into courses in Blackboard, storing files, accessing Wi-Fi, using OneCard and other important TU technology topics.
- Use extreme caution with email – phishing attacks remain a top threat and continue to increase in attempts and sophistication. Forward suspicious email to firstname.lastname@example.org, then delete.
- Be aware of job posting phishing scams. See a recent example.
Get free or discounted software.
Follow us on social media for tech info that affects the campus, including Blackboard, cybersecurity, classroom technology, student topics, training, & major computing service outage news:
*These are informational channels only. Please contact SCS directly for help.Tags: OTS, scs, start-of-the-semester
Categorised in: Students
This post was written by Weldon, Jennifer