Parking & Transportation Services would like to share some tips and information about game day parking as we get ready for the upcoming football season. Here’s what you need to know:
- All lots around the stadium (lots 13, 14, 19, 20, 21 & 21a) will close six hours prior to game time. The interior of lot 21 will close the evening before.
- All lots will reopen four hours prior to game time.
- Lots 13 and 14 are for general parking and do not require a game permit. The other lots are restricted to those with a game-specific parking permit.
- For those with mobility needs, paratransit service will be available beginning four hours before game time and lasting until an hour after the game ends. To request service, call 410-704-RIDE.
- Additional game day buses will be available for the first game, the Homecoming game and the Family Weekend game. The Gold Route will operate on its normal schedule, with the exception of offering no service to the lot 14 shelter.
Please follow the direction of posted signs and uniformed parking staff. For additional information, visit the Parking & Transportation Services website or call 410-704-PARK.football parking, game day parking, paratransit, parking
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Gorsuch, Pamela