TU shuttle routes are being modified for the fall to streamline travel time and better serve our campus community. The modifications include a new route to provide more coverage along York Road and to IWB, as well as dedicated routes for Kenilworth, Lake Walker and Rodgers Forge. Details on the changes are below. For a full list of shuttle routes as well as updated shuttle schedules, visit www.towson.edu/parking.
- The York Road/Fairmount Avenue Route will provide more coverage during the day along York Road.
- The new route will also allow better service to One Olympic Place (including the Institute for Well Being) and the Dulaney Valley Road/Fairmount Avenue areas. Those going to IWB will be able to get to and from One Olympic place much quicker than in the past.
- This new route will cover the Dulaney Valley Road and Fairmount Avenue areas formerly covered by the Kenilworth Avenue Route.
- The shuttle’s on-campus departure point is the Towsontown Garage.
- The Kenilworth Route will no longer serve Dulaney Valley Road or Fairmount Avenue–it will only serve the stops previously served by the Kenilworth Express. Two buses will operate on this route Monday through Thursday until 5 p.m. One bus will serve the route on evenings & Fridays.
- Coverage of the Dulaney Valley Road and Fairmount Avenue areas will be served by the new York Road/Fairmount Avenue route.
- The Walker Manor/Rodgers Forge Route will be split in order to provide better service to riders. Separate buses will serve the Rodgers Forge & Lake Walker areas.
Please monitor TUTigerride.com and visit the Parking & Transportation Services website for information and updates. You can also download the TURide app to receive messages throughout the summer and academic year.shuttle routes
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Gorsuch, Pamela