Towson University is committed to the academic success of our non-traditional age students and student parents. Please review the eligibility criteria to learn more about the scholarships listed below and to apply to the ones for which you may be eligible.
The Application Deadline date for all scholarships is June 2, 2020.
The Charlotte W. Newcombe Scholarship and Mature Reentry Student Scholarship applications are now available online. To apply, students must be first bachelor’s candidates, age 25 or older, and must demonstrate financial need based on their 2020-2021 FAFSA data.
To apply, please log in to the TU Foundation’s Academic Works system and complete each application:
Charlotte W. Newcombe Scholarship
- In Academic Works, apply for the Charlotte W. Newcombe Endowed Scholarship for Mature Students.
Mature Reentry Student Scholarship
- In Academic Works, apply for the Mature Reentry Student Scholarship.
- Eligible candidates must have experienced a cumulative gap in their education of five or more years.
- The Pathways Scholarship application is also available now. This scholarship is for low-income parents who have completed a community college degree and are finishing a first undergraduate degree. To apply, complete the Application Here.
The deadline for all applications is June 2, 2020.
Mature Reentry Student Scholarships
- Contact: TU Scholarship Unit
- Email: Scholarship@towson.edu
Charlotte W. Newcombe Scholarship & Pathways Scholarship
- Contact: Mahnoor Ahmed, Interim Senior Director/Associate Director for Student Diversity & Development
- Email: email@example.com
Categorised in: Students
This post was written by Schuler, Paul C.